Did you buy a tv from Element Electronics and want to enjoy the cracking sound of your favourite TV show? You need a separate soundbar with a subwoofer to feel the realistic auditory experience. However, there comes a question what is the suitable soundbar for element tv and where to get it?
Numerous companies across the online markets offer soundbars of extensive features and realistic audio. With a little focus and research, you can find the best soundbar for element tv. After testing around 13 soundbars on Amazon, we are proud to present 5 of the best soundbar models for your element tv.
- 1 Best Soundbar For Element Tv: 5 Options To Experience Deep Auditory
- 2 Samsung HW-A450/ZA 2.1ch
- 3 Polk Audio MagniFi Max SR
- 4 FS21HS-L TV Sound Bar with Subwoofer (Best Budget Soundbar for element tv)
- 5 Bose TV Speaker for TV with Bluetooth (Best Rated Soundbar for element tv)
- 6 Majority Bowfell Small Sound Bar for TV (Best cheap Soundbar for element tv)
- 7 Buying Guide
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- 9 Final Verdict
Best Soundbar For Element Tv: 5 Options To Experience Deep Auditory
Samsung HW-A450/ZA 2.1ch
Samsung needs no introduction as the company has become a major electronics producer of modern times. HW-A450/ZA is a 2.1-channel soundbar that fits the element TV for exciting sound quality. Thanks to the additional subwoofer, you can enjoy the deep Bass for advanced sound quality.
Advance audio tracking equalizes the background music and offers consistent volume control for real-time content pleasure. Additionally, connectivity is enhanced, and you can enjoy both corded and cordless options. Bluetooth and USB ports are the two ways for wireless and corded connectivity features.
The soundbar has Game Mode for gaming persons that perfectly sync the directional audio. It means that game’s sound moves along with the action on the TV screen. Additionally, crosstalk cancellation minimizes the distraction. Surround sound needs a mess of wires for setup for most of the soundbars, but you can set it with simple steps wirelessly.
- Additional subwoofer advances your bass experience with just one push button from the soundbar.
- An optimized sound system produces equalized audio for games, movies, sports, and news separately
- Bluetooth connectivity creates ease in your life.
- A directional audio system helps to move the audio according to on-screen action, a realistic gaming experience
- The wireless surround sound feature prevents you from messy wires
- No HDMI port
- Brand: Samsung
- Connectivity: Wireless &Corded
- Subwoofer Included
- Adaptive Sound Lite
- Wireless Surround Sound
- Optimized Sound for Different Content
- Directional Audio for Gaming
Samsung HW-A450/ZA is a complete solution for your family’s usage. The soundbar fits perfectly with your element TV model and offers an enhanced feature for everyone in your home. It is because of the optimization of the sound for different content. Wireless connectivity and surround sound features make it a stand-out option against other models.
Polk Audio MagniFi Max SR
Poly Audio MagniFi is a soundbar that suits the HD TV, and 4K video results like Element TVs produce. Despite higher prices than the Samsung HW A450, the soundbar offers a wide range of connectivity, including auxiliary, HDMI, USB and Bluetooth. The advanced connectivity range allows you to connect with different devices.
The set comes with an enhanced black-coloured soundbar, one subwoofer and two surround speakers for a realistic surround sound experience. You don’t require any drivers to get into working conditions because all the equipment is plug and play. The setup produces clearer sound, thanks to 7 powerful drivers and tweeters.
Polk’s patented SDA audio technology enables your room to become a virtual theatre and fills your room with high-quality sound. Additionally, independent control of voice levels enhances sound clarity and reduces voice delays. Moreover, a wireless stream system through Google Chromecast allows you to enjoy music from different rooms.
- Polk’s patented SDA technology spreads quality sounds around your room
- Polk’s Voice Adjust Technology enhances the sound adaptability for movies, games, sports etc. separately
- Control is enhanced to a modern level due to Google Chromecast technology
- Connectivity features include HDMI, USB, Bluetooth and Auxiliary for advanced connectivity
- Smart remote technology helps you to control features through any TV remote
- You necessarily have to connect to the Google for updates
- Brand: Polk Audio
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, HDMI, Auxiliary, USB
- Built-In Google Chromecast
- Adjustable Wall Mounting
- Night Mode
- Smart Remote Technology
- 1 Woofer + 2 Surround sound speakers included
Although the price is slightly higher than the Samsung HW-A450, you can taste the soundbar system’s true definition of clear music and audio. With enhanced connectivity technology, a surround sound system and the Google Chromecast streaming, Polk Audio MagniFi Max SR is a perfect soundbar for element tv.
FS21HS-L TV Sound Bar with Subwoofer (Best Budget Soundbar for element tv)
VMI FS211HS-L is another perfect match for element TV that comes with an additional subwoofer. Both of the devices are mountable and can fulfil your auditory needs. The soundbar’s connectivity is advanced, and you can connect to it through USB, HDMI, Bluetooth, USB and RCA.
Technologies used in the soundbar are based on a 2.1 channel immersive sound experience. The soundbar alone provides way better sound for your TV, and a powerful subwoofer produces strong Bass that leads you to enjoy a dynamic audio experience. Additionally, four built-in sound modes produce different audio experiences for movies, news, music and an adjustable 3D controllable mode.
The subwoofer is of 120w power, which produces such a strong dynamic bass. Although the package comes without separate small speakers, the subwoofer is enough to create a live surrounding sound experience. Additionally, easy control through remote control or side touch panel is a package for ease finders. Moreover, to remove the doubts about the soundbar, the company offers a 12-month complete warranty.
- The stylish design of the soundbar and subwoofer meets the beauty criteria of element TVs
- Touch panel and remote control options create ease in controlling
- 4 equalizer modes provide extensive experience for different content
- 4-type input through HDMI, Aux, USB and Optical provide enhanced connectivity
- 2.1 channel immerse theatre experience makes your TV room mini theatre
- The subwoofer is connected to the soundbar through wire
- Brand: VMI
- Connectivity: Optical, HDMI, Auxiliary, Bluetooth, USB
- 4 Equalizer modes
- Remote control and Touch panel
- 2.1 channel immersive sound experience
- Slim design
- 12 months warranty
Multiple input ways and an advanced level of sound quality come at a higher price. However, the good thing is that you can enjoy all the advanced level features in VMAI FS211HS-L at a low price of $130. We recommend the soundbar to those looking to get the Best cheap Soundbar for element tv.
Bose TV Speaker for TV with Bluetooth (Best Rated Soundbar for element tv)
Bose TV Speaker can be another perfect match for your element TV. During the research, we found the soundbar to be the Best Rated Soundbar for element tv on Amazon. Smartly and straight design soundbar fits the Element 300 series. Advanced wireless and corded connectivity include HDMI ARC, Bluetooth, Optical in, USB and Aux, making connectivity easy.
The soundbar may look small-sized, but the sound clarity and conciseness fix the sound better. It is because the company specifically designed for clarity of vocals and pronunciation. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy music or games on the soundbar. You can stream the music for decent clarity and enhanced audio.
The company has designed the soundbar for a slim look, and the height is just 2 inches; that fits perfectly in front of the TV or mounted on the wall. The remote controller enhances the quality of sound and boosts the Bass. Despite offering HDMI connectivity, you have to buy the HDMI cable separately. Additionally, the soundbar can connect to the Bose bass module 500 and 700, which comes separately.
- Dialogue mode enhances the clarity, which is amongst the best soundbars
- Bluetooth streaming provides wireless music playback with higher quality
- You can enjoy more bass music through the button on the remote controller
- The small but compact size straight design fits with any TV model, especially with the element 300 series
- No separate subwoofers
- Brand: Bose
- Connectivity: HDMI ARC, Bluetooth, USB, Aux
- Specifically designed for Vocal Clarity
- Wireless Streaming
- Controllable Bass through the remote controller
- 2” tall
- Straight design
Bose TV speaker is specifically designed for pronunciation and vocal clarity; hence, it works perfectly well for its primary role. Due to this clarity and concise sound production, the product is the Best Rated Soundbar for element tv on Amazon.
Majority Bowfell Small Sound Bar for TV (Best cheap Soundbar for element tv)
We recommend Majority Bowfell Small soundbar to those who want a small, perfect, cheap option for their element TV. The Majority offers its small soundbar under a price tag of just 38 bucks. On the other hand, you may find similar options above one hundred USD or more. Despite the dramatic low price, you enjoy enhanced-level features.
You aren’t bound to use the soundbar with the TV only because the device is also compatible with mobile phones and PCs. You also enjoy the multiple connectivity options, including USB, Bluetooth, Aux and RCA. However, optical (RCA) cable isn’t included in the package, and you must purchase it separately.
You can select the mode for listening to music, movie, or dialogue. The compact design of the soundbar fits any low space place and works perfectly for the students. Despite the small size, the company provided built-in subwoofers for enhanced Bass for the music.
- Despite its small size, the soundbar offers a superior audio
- The device is easy to use with approachable controls and adjustable EQ
- Advance compatibility with phones, PCs and TVs provides you with an option to use it extensively
- 5 audio modes enhance the auditory experience
- It couldn’t be controlled with the normal TV remote
- Brand: Majority
- Connectivity: RCA, Bluetooth, USB, Aux
- Compatible with Phones, PCs, and TVs
- Built-in Subwoofer
- Customizable Equalizer setting
- 5 Audio Modes
You can’t beat the Majority Bowfell small soundbar’s features in the price tag of $38. Features like 5 audio modes, customizable equalizer, built-in subwoofer and enhanced compatibility come at a way high price. Because of these features, we recommend the soundbar as the best cheap soundbar for element tv.
Element Electronics always promises to offer durable and wide feature products. Especially TVs, the soundbar for Element TVs needs to be an excellent featured one. Based on some of these factors, we tested and created a list of the five best soundbars for element tv.
Channels for Surround Sound:
Soundbars with different channels are available in the market. However, the surround sound option for your living room needs more channels than usual. That’s why we recommend you to go for a 2.1 channel soundbar. It means that you get two front audio channels and one separate subwoofer. Some modern soundbars have immersive sound technology with the 2.1 sound channels, which enhance the quality and clarity.
It is a modern time where people don’t want messy wires for their electronics. We also recommend you choose a soundbar with wireless connectivity, i.e. Bluetooth. However, there comes an issue that Element TVs don’t have the Bluetooth feature due to the technology base. You need an HDMI ARC port to connect any soundbar to the element TV.
Control & Streaming:
It becomes irritating to control the soundbar manually from the device on relaxing evenings. We recommend you choose a soundbar that can provide control through a remote controller. Some modern soundbars also offer Google Chromecast streaming features for advanced music playing features.
Size and Mounting:
Choosing the best soundbar for element tv requires checking the soundbar size that fits perfectly with your element tv model. Compact-sized soundbars adjust perfectly to the element 300 series. Additionally, you should also check whether the soundbar is able for wall mounting or not. The wall mount feature saves space for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1: Can I connect my Element TV to a soundbar?
Yes, you can connect your element TV to a decent soundbar with the help of an HDMI port. The HDMI ARC port in element TV models allows you to connect a sound or other devices, including gaming consoles.
2: Can I connect the soundbar to my element TV through Bluetooth?
No, because Elements offer Roku-based devices which don’t have Bluetooth. However, you can use a separate Bluetooth device from Roku to enjoy music and other auditory stuff.
3: What soundbars are compatible with element TV?
The criteria are straight: if the soundbar has HDMI ARC connectivity, you can connect it with any element TV.
4: What is the Best cheap Soundbar for element tv?
Undoubtedly, Majority Bowfell Small Soundbar is the best cheap sound bar with a price of $38.
Looking for the Best soundbar for element tv requires a little special attention due to the non-availability of Bluetooth feature. However, soundbars with the HDMI ARC port are the best options for your element TV model. Among the options on the list, we recommend these models to be the most suitable for you.
- Samsung HW-A450/ZA 2.1ch
- FS21HS-L TV Sound Bar with Subwoofer (Best Budget Soundbar for element tv)
- Bose TV Speaker for TV with Bluetooth (Best Rated Soundbar for element tv)
Although all three are straight picks, choose Samsung HW-A450 if you want the most reliable model. If you go to Amazon, Bose TV Speaker is our recommendation as it is the best rated on the forum. Similarly, if you are on a budget, then pick VMAI FS21HS-L because of its extensive features at a manageable price.