Insignia soundbars are a great way to improve the sound quality of your television. However, if you’re having trouble connecting your soundbar to your TV, don’t worry – we’re here to help! In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your Insignia soundbar to your TV using a few simple steps, and we’ll also provide some troubleshooting tips in case you run into any problems.
Connect using HDMI:
If you have HDMI, you can also use an HDMI cable. Just make sure that both devices are connected to each other. Now it’s time to pair them with each other. For this, follow these steps:
Step 1: First, turn on your TV and Soundbar. Ensure that the TV is set to the correct input source for audio output. In the case of an Insignia Soundbar, you can find the input source options on the back of the bar. If you are using an HDMI cable, your TV will automatically detect it and display it as an option.
Step 2: Turn on your TV and then Soundbar, but don’t change any settings or inputs yet.
Step 3: Now turn on your remote control for Insignia Soundbar. Once it is turned on, you will see the light glowing from the soundbar, indicating that it is ready to be paired.
Step 4: Now, press the Bluetooth button on your TV remote control and wait for the TV to find your Soundbar. If you are using a Samsung TV, press the “SoundShare” button on your remote control and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once your TV finds your Soundbar, select it from the list of available devices and follow any additional prompts that may appear on the screen. This will automatically connect both devices.
Connect using Optical Digital Audio:
Insignia soundbar comes with optical digital audio output. You can connect your soundbar to a TV with the help of this digital optical cable. This makes connecting the soundbar to the TV easier without any hassles. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps, and you will be able to connect the Insignia soundbar to TV easily:
Step 1: First of all, turn on your TV and select the input source as “Optical” or “Digital Audio” from the available options.
Step 2: Now, connect the HDMI cable from your TV to the HDMI input port of the Insignia soundbar.
Step 3: Now, plug the power cord into the power outlet and switch on the device.
Step 4: Press the “Input” button on the remote control or the “Source” button on the soundbar to select “Optical” or “Digital Audio” as the source.
That’s it. Your Insignia soundbar is now connected to your TV.
Some Troubleshooting Tips:
If you are having trouble connecting your Insignia soundbar to your TV, there are a few things you can do.
– First, make sure that both devices are turned on and properly plugged into an outlet and each other.
– You may also need to adjust the audio settings on your TV. If you still cannot get the soundbar to connect, you can try resetting it. To do this, unplug the soundbar from the wall and wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Then, turn the soundbar on and try to connect it again.
– Make sure the soundbar is plugged into an outlet and that the TV is plugged into the wall
– Check the soundbar’s audio input to make sure it is set to the correct input
– If you have an HDMI cable, try plugging it into the HDMI port on the TV
– Make sure that your TV is not in power-saving mode
– Try turning off your TV and soundbar for 30 seconds, then turn them back on and try to connect again
– If you have another device plugged into the same HDMI port as the soundbar, try plugging it into a different HDMI port or unplugging it completely.
Insignia is a well-known brand for making quality soundbars, and many people have questions about how to connect them to their TVs. We hope this article has helped answer your questions. If you have any other queries, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to help. Thanks for reading!
Also Read: Best Soundbar For Toshiba Tv.