Soundbars have been growing in popularity as people seek better audio quality from their TVs. Samsung Soundbar is one of the best soundbars in the market. It gives excellent performance and great value for money. If you are looking for a soundbar to connect to your TV, Samsung Soundbar is the best option.
If you are looking for an easy way to connect your Samsung Soundbar to your TV, the AUX input may be the best option. However, in this article, we will share many other methods.
How to Connect SAMSUNG Soundbar to TV using AUX?
Method 1. Connect using AUX:
If you’re having trouble connecting your SAMSUNG soundbar to your TV, you can try using the AUX input. This is a simple process that only takes a few minutes. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Make sure that your soundbar and TV are turned on.
2. Connect the red and white audio cables from your soundbar to the respective AUX ports on your TV.
3. Turn up the volume on your TV and select the AUX input on your TV remote.
4. Use the remote control that came with your soundbar to change the audio source to AUX.
A Few Troubleshooting Tips:
- If you’re having trouble connecting your soundbar to your TV, here are some tips that might help:
- Make sure that the AUX input is turned on. Check your TV remote control settings and confirm that the correct input is selected. Turn up the volume on your TV and check the settings on your soundbar.
- If all else fails, try resetting both devices by unplugging them for a few minutes and then plugging them back in.
Method 2. Connect using HDMI:
This is the most common way to connect a soundbar to a TV. Connect the HDMI cable to the TV and Soundbar. Ensure that you connect the soundbar with your TV using an HDMI port that supports ARC. Its step by steps are as follows:
1. Switch on your TV and soundbar system if it is not already on.
2. Turn on your TV’s input mode and select “HDMI” or “ARC.” You will see a screen similar to this:
3. Now, turn on your SAMSUNG soundbar system and make sure that it is connected to the correct HDMI port on your TV.
4. Select the soundbar input mode, and then you will see a screen similar to this:
5. If you have an HDMI-CEC compatible TV, you can now enjoy the best sound from your TV with the SAMSUNG soundbar system.
If you do not have an HDMI-CEC compatible TV, please proceed to the next step.
Method 3. Connect using optical cable:
1. Switch on your TV and SAMSUNG soundbar system,
2. Turn on your TV’s audio output option to get the soundbar to play sound,
3. Connect the optical cable between the TV and soundbar,
4. Select “HDMI” input source on your TV,
5. Now go to Sound Settings in your SAMSUNG Soundbar remote control and select Optical as Audio Out option,
6. Switch off the Optical Output setting on your TV,
7. Select HDMI input source again from your TV and then
switch on the TV’s audio output option to get the soundbar to play sound,
8. Now, you can enjoy listening to your favorite movie and music in your home theater system.
Method 4. Connect using Bluetooth:
Connecting a Samsung soundbar to a TV using Bluetooth is one of the easiest ways. Here are the steps for this method:
1. First of all, turn on your TV and Soundbar device.
2. Now, from the main menu of your TV, go to the “Input” option and select “Bluetooth.” You will see a list of devices connected to your TV.
3. Select your Samsung soundbar and ensure it is appropriately connected with your TV.
4. Now, from the main menu of your TV, go to the “Sound” option and select “TV SoundConnect.” You will see that your TV has connected with your soundbar.
5. Now, you can control the volume of your TV from the remote control of the Samsung soundbar.
6. To disconnect the connection between two devices, press and hold down the Bluetooth button on both devices for a few seconds until they disconnect.
What issues can you face with a SAMSUNG soundbar?
With a SAMSUNG soundbar, you can face the following issues:
1. There is no sound coming from the speaker. This issue can be solved by unplugging and plugging it back in. If this does not work, try resetting it by holding down the “Sound+” button for 10 seconds. If you have reset it but are still facing the same issue, then check whether all cables are correctly connected or not. Also, check if
the device is switched on or not.
2. The audio quality is low. In this case, check whether the speaker’s volume is turned up to a high level or not. If it is not, then turn it up to a higher level and see if the sound quality improves or not. If there is no improvement, you need to check the source of the problem. You may need to change the settings on your TV, DVD player, Blu-ray player, etc., to improve the audio quality.
3. No sound is coming from the right or left speaker. In this case, check whether all cables are correctly connected or not. Also, check if the device is switched on or not. If you have done all these things but are still facing the same issue, then it means that there is some problem with your speaker and you need to replace it with a new one.
Q- What to do when the remote control does not work correctly with the soundbar?
A- If you have a Samsung TV, check if your TV is compatible with the SAMSUNG soundbar. Then try to change the remote control batteries or place them closer to your soundbar. If this does not solve your problem, please contact customer service for further assistance.
Q- What is the best way to connect a SAMSUNG soundbar to a TV?
A- This depends on the model of your TV. However, the best way to connect the SAMSUNG soundbar to TV is AUX.
Q- While using a DIGITAL optical cable, cannot hear any sound from the SAMSUNG soundbar?
A- You need to change the audio output setting on your TV or source device (Blu-ray player, DVD player, etc.) to “PCM.”
We hope this article has helped show how to connect a SAMSUNG soundbar to a TV. If you have any questions or need help with the setup, please comment below, and we’ll do our best to assist. Happy listening!
Also Read: soundbar for toshiba fire tv.