Adding a soundbar to your home entertainment system is an easy way to improve the sound quality of your TV. By using a soundbar, you can get better sound without hiring a professional installer or buying a new TV. Moreover, by adding a soundbar, you can get surround sound without installing any additional speakers.
But the question we are addressing today is how to connect VIZIO Soundbar to Hisense TV? When you have a soundbar from one brand and a TV from another, can you still connect them? Let us explore together!
Is it Possible to Connect VIZIO Soundbar to Hisense TV?
VIZIO Soundbar and Hisense TV are from different brands. VIZIO is an American brand, while Hisense is a Chinese brand. Their technology and ports may be different. But the good news is that it is possible to connect VIZIO Soundbar to Hisense TV. It is also possible that the soundbar and TV are from the same manufacturer, but it still does not mean that they will connect seamlessly.
Ways to connect VIZIO Soundbar to Hisense TV:
The best way to connect them for VIZIO Soundbar and Hisense TV is through HDMI. In this way, you can transfer both audio and video signals from one device to another. VIZIO Soundbar has an HDMI port that you can use to connect it to your TV. The problem is that the HDMI port on your TV might not be compatible with the soundbar.
So, before doing anything else, make sure that your TV has an HDMI port that supports ARC (audio return channel). If it does not, you can still connect the soundbar to your TV, but it will be through an optical cable. For this purpose, the audio cables included in the package will come in handy. However, if you want to enjoy surround sound quality, HDMI is the best option. Following these simple steps will serve your purpose:
- Connect the HDMI cable from your Hisense TV to the HDMI input on the VIZIO soundbar.
- Turn on your TV and soundbar.
- Change the audio output settings on your TV to HDMI.
- Adjust the volume on your soundbar.
- Play a movie or music through your TV and listen for distortion in the audio. If you hear any distortion, try turning down the volume on your TV and/or soundbar until it disappears.
- Use the remote control that came with your soundbar to adjust the bass, treble, and other settings until you get the sound quality that you want. You may also want to change the audio settings on your TV, like bass and treble.
Using RCA Cable:
- This process will require an audio cable and a video cable. Both cables have RCA connectors on each end. You can purchase them from your local electronics store or buy them online if you want a lower price.
- The video cable connects the TV’s “Audio Out” port to the soundbar’s “Audio In” port. Make sure that you are using the same color-coded cable.
- The audio cable connects the TV’s “Audio Out” port to the soundbar’s “Audio In” port. Make sure that you are using the same color-coded cable.
- When you have connected both cables, power on your TV and VIZIO Soundbar, turn on your TV’s speakers if it has a separate switch for it or presses the button on your remote control that turns off the TV’s speakers and turn on the soundbar’s speakers.
You can connect your Vizio Soundbar to Hisense TV using Bluetooth. To do so, you need to pair the devices first. This is done by following these steps:
1. Turn on your soundbar and go to Settings; under settings, select System. In the next screen, choose Pairing mode from the options available under Network.
2. Now press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your soundbar for 5 seconds until the light on the soundbar starts blinking.
3. On your TV, go to Settings and select Network. Then, choose Bluetooth Setup. You will see a list of devices that are available for pairing. Choose Vizio Soundbar from the list and enter 0000 as the passcode to pair the devices.
4. Your soundbar is now connected to your Hisense TV using Bluetooth, and you can use it for playing music or videos on your TV.
I hope this article has been helpful for you!
Also Read: Top Sound-bars In 2022 Complete Guide.